A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our clients, an award-winning and established developer specializing in high-luxury projects globally who require a Public Relations / Corporate Communications expert to join their team as the Head of Corporate Communications within their Dubai office.
As the Head of Corporate Communications, you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategic public relations plans and campaigns for a company or organization. You will oversee all media relations, crisis communications, and brand management activities. In addition, you will work closely with internal teams and external stakeholders to ensure that the company's reputation is maintained and enhanced.
Salary package offered:
- 100,000 - 150,000 AED per month (£250,000 - £400,000 per annum)
- Yearly bonuses
- Family visa
- Top healthcare cover
- Help with schooling if necessary for your family members
- Assistance and help with relocation costs and arrangements including flights to Dubai.
To be considered for this position you must have the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in public relations, communications, or a related field.
- 10+ years of experience in public relations
- Experience working for either a high-profile individual or a large corporate operation
- Strong media relations skills and experience working with a variety of media outlets.
- Experience managing crisis communications and handling sensitive issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Familiarity with social media and digital marketing strategies.
- In-depth knowledge of media relations and crisis communications best practices.
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven experience in managing a public relations budget.
- Develop and execute strategic public relations plans and campaigns to support the company's goals and objectives.
- Oversee all media relations activities, including developing media contacts, pitching stories, and coordinating interviews.
- Manage crisis communications, including preparing and disseminating statements, managing media inquiries, and advising senior leadership on messaging.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure consistent messaging and brand image across all communications.
- Build and maintain relationships with key media outlets, industry influencers, and other external stakeholders.
- Monitor and analyze media coverage and provide regular reports to senior leadership.
- Develop and maintain a crisis communications plan and provide training to key personnel on crisis management procedures.
- Manage the public relations budget and ensure that all activities are within budgetary constraints.
- Stay current on industry trends and best practices in public relations and make recommendations for improvement.
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.