Are you an experienced lettings and property management professional looking for a rare and exciting position with fantastic earning potential?
We've recently taken on a rare opportunity with our client who is looking for a Head of Property Management and Operations, who will be responsible for overseeing and optimizing the day-to-day operations of the organization / team. This leadership position requires a strong combination of strategic thinking, problem-solving skills, and operational expertise to ensure the smooth functioning of various departments and processes. You will work closely with the executive team to implement effective operational strategies, enhance efficiency, and drive sustainable growth.
As the Head of Property Management and Operations, you will be required to work Monday to Friday
Our client is offering the successful individual up to £50,000 (depending on experience)
To be considered for the role you must have the following:
- Strong understanding of the Lettings industry and processes
- Have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Property/Block Management experience
- Experience in managing a team
- Ensure that company policies are adhered to at all times
- Great people skills and ability to communicate well at all times and lead a team
- Prepare monthly and weekly board reports
- Strategic Planning - Develop and execute the organization's operational strategies aligned with the overall business objectives.
- Budgeting and Financials - Develop and manage the operational budget including revenues and expenses, as well as allocating resources effectively to support operational needs. Ensuring profitability within the department
- Performance Management - Establish performance metrics, key performance indicators (KPIs), and targets for operational teams. Monitor performance regularly, provide feedback, and implement corrective actions to achieve and exceed objectives.
- Training and Development - Recruit, mentor, and develop operational teams to build a skilled and motivated workforce. Provide coaching and training to enhance their performance and capabilities.
- Reporting and Analysis - Prepare operational reports and KPIs to support decision-making
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To oversee the management of the blocks and ASTs and ensure all rents are received on time and the accounts are up to date.
- To manage the supply chain that maintains the portfolio of properties, including but not limited to, contractors, suppliers of other services and any other related service and solution providers.
- To encourage and train team members to deliver the same exceptional standards and service.
- To consistently deliver an excellent standard of service to ensure complete satisfaction to all stakeholders.
- Deal with complaints
- To create a professional, proactive working environment which promotes good employee morale and inspires the team to a high level of commitment.
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.