Our client, a well-established Estate Agents are looking for an experienced candidate to join them as a Head of Referrals in the Bracknell area. If you have management experience and know the sales process from start to finish, then this could be the role for you!
This is a great opportunity to join a company that offers a structured career progression path.
As a Head of Referrals, you will be required to work Monday to Friday (No weekends!)
In return, our clients are offering the successful Head of Referrals:
- £53,500 basic salary
- £80,000 OTE
- 5-day working week
- Career progression
- Paid day off on your birthday
- Annual award trips and prizes
- Personal private healthcare
To be considered for the Head of Referrals role you must have the following:
- Previous Estate Agency experience
- Proven track record in referrals
- Excellent management skills
- Great communication both written and verbal
- Full UK driver’s license
Key tasks of the Head of Referrals role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Increase and optimise the company revenue from third party opportunities across the sales division
- Responsible for providing analysis and tracking of all opportunities, income and performance against sales and instructions reporting to the Regional Directors
- Promoting third party opportunities and results to the Branch and Central Teams to identify successes and opportunities for improvement
- Attend branches to provide support in order to ensure minimum standards are being met
- Highlight areas of improvement required per branch and area
- Ensure all business opportunities are optimised for third party across Sales, New Homes & Commercial
- Ensure new starters are promptly informed of the opportunity available from third parties and how to achieve success.
- Deliver training support to all new employees across the business
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.