My clients are an established, award-winning firm with an excellent reputation within the area, their current directors and shareholders have successfully grown the business and now have 80+ advisers across the UK, and they are looking to continue expanding due to the ongoing success of the firm.
The firm provides a high level of support, training and services for both Registered Individuals and Appointed Representatives along with a client suitability framework to ensure advisers can be independent and compliant enabling the best possible outcomes for clients. They are looking for a Self-Employed Financial Adviser to come on board and join their successful team who is based around the UK.
- Home-based position with the option of going into offices which are based around the UK.
Salary Package for the successful Self-Employed Financial Adviser:
- £95,000 - £250,000 OTE (Based on your lead conversion and self-generated business)
- Excellent commission splits
- Research package & Investment proposition
- Sales Support Administration
- Training and Development
- Technical Support
- Wills & Trusts package
- Paraplanning Team
Responsibilities of the Self-Employed Financial Adviser are:
- Generating business and offering an excellent, bespoke service to those clients with a holistic approach.
- Effectively selling the company's services across a wide spectrum of financial products.
- Maintaining positive and profitable long-term relationships with clients in their best interests.
Requirements for this Self-Employed Financial Adviser role:
- Diploma Qualified equivalent in Financial Advice.
- Full UK Driving License.
- Leads provided (Client bank preferable)
- Ethical and customer-focused approach.
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage