Are you a highly experienced Interior Designer who is looking to join a firm that believes in leaving a legacy of design?
Due to an increase in projects won my client, an established and highly successful design firm that provides fully integrated end-to-end services, is looking to expand its team with a Lead Interior Designer for their Kuwait office.
As a Lead Interior Designer, you will have the opportunity to work on a broad range and scale of projects from ideas through to delivery. In addition, to being a thoughtful leader who can motivate and develop teams.
The successful Lead Interior Designer will be offered:
- 3,500 KWD per month (£108,000 per annum)
- Medical and life insurance
- Relocation assistance package;
- Flights to Kuwait,
- Temporary accommodation and transport to work
- Relocation payment
- Yearly flights
- Strong holiday allowance
- Career progression
- Dedicated onboarding assistance
Lead Interior Designer ESSENTIALS requirements:
- 15+ years’ experience as an Interior Designer with hospitality background
- Bachelor’s degree in interior design, architecture or equivalent
- Experience taking projects from inception to completion
- Proficiency in the use of Revit and other 3D BIM computer design programs
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Exposure to projects with a focus on LEED and WELL sustainable goals
- FF&E experience
- Confident in presenting to internal teams and external clients
Lead Interior Designer DESIRABLE requirements:
- LEED AP Accreditation
- WELL Certification
- IIDA Membership
- RIBA / AIA or equivalent
- Good knowledge of Lumion, Vray, Grasshopper, Sketch Up and InDesign.
- Middle East work experience
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.