Are you a highly experienced Landscape Architect who is looking to join a firm that believes in leaving a legacy of design?
Due to an increase in projects won my client, an established and highly successful design firm that provides fully integrated award-winning end-to-end services, is looking to expand its team with a Lead Landscape Architect for their Kuwait office.
The successful Lead Landscape Architect will be offered:
- Negotiable salary
- Medical and life insurance
- Relocation assistance package; flights to Kuwait, temporary accommodation and transport to work, relocation payment
- Yearly flights
- Strong holiday allowance
- Career progression
- Dedicated onboarding assistance
- 15+ years’ experience – international project experience
- Masters of Landscape Architecture (MLA) or Master of Science in Landscape Architecture (MSLA
- Working knowledge of BIM Revit for review purposes, presentation software and Excel
- Use of Rhinoceros 3D modelling
- Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills with management experience of teams and departments
- Architectural design and technical experience with a full understanding of the management of designs using a full BIM process
- Experience and knowledge of sustainable design principles
- 3+ years experience of working in the Middle East is an advantage
- Knowledge of other languages
- Sustainability certification (LEED or equivalent)
- Chartered membership with CMLI or equivalent
- Proficiency in MS Project and other Design Planning & Management
- Experience in masterplanning and urban design projects
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.