Our clients a multi-office Estate Agency Brand and are looking for an experienced Lettings Administrator to join their established branch in High Wycombe.
The main purpose of the role is to produce and execute tenancy documentation in line with legislation and company policies. The successful candidate will be proactive, assist the Lettings Negotiators with administration and deliver exceptional customer service.
As a Lettings Administrator your role will involve:
- Support the Lettings team daily
- Answering the telephone
- Meeting and greeting new and existing clients
- Preparing window displays
- Arranging tenant viewings and property valuation
- Responding to general enquiries by phone and e-mail
- Processing tenancy applications/ references
- Handling landlord and tenant queries.
To be considered for the Lettings Administrator role you must have:
- Previous Lettings experience desirable
- Strong organisational skills
- Outstanding Customer Service skills
- Articulate and well-presented
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
As a Lettings Administrator, you’ll be required to work Monday to Friday 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM, Saturdays (1 in 3) 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
Our client is offering the successful Lettings Administrator:
- £20,000 - £25,000 Basic (Depending on Experience)
- Progression Opportunities
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.