Our client, a well-established and respected independent Estate Agents are looking for an experienced Property Administrator to join their expanding team in Bath.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a multi-award-winning branch and a somewhere to form a long-term career.
To be considered for the Property Administrator role, you must have:
- Ability to use own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Driven, wanting to continuously improve
- Excellent organisational skills
- Great customer service
- Good communication, both written and verbal
Property Administrator tasks will include, but will not be limited to:
- Chasing Tenant Referencing
- Right to Rent Checks
- Registering Deposits
- Updating utilities and council tax for let properties
- Checking contractor payments
- Managing Office Emails
- Ensuring our database is correct
- Purchasing Office Stationery
- Anti-money laundering
- Social Media marketing
- Helping out the office and working as part of a team
- Responding to Email enquiries
Working hours of a Property Administrator:
- Monday to Thursday 9am – 5.30pm
- Friday 9am – 5pm
- Alternate Saturdays 9am – 2pm (Time off in lieu)
Our clients are offering the successful Property Administrator:
- £20,000 - £23,000 basic
- £25,000 OTE
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.