Our client, a well-established Independent Estate Agent are looking for an experienced Lettings Administrator to join their growing team in Coventry.
This is a great way to get into the property industry but also a great way to join a reputable company that offers growth.
Workings hours of a Lettings Administrator:
- Monday to Friday 8.45 am – 5.30 pm
- 1 in 2 Saturdays 9 am – 12.30 pm
In return, our clients are offering the successful Lettings Administrator:
- £22,000 Basic
- Paid day off on your birthday
- Career progression
- Ongoing training & support
Ideally to be considered for the Lettings Administrator role, you must have the following:
- Previous Administration experience
- Highly organised
- Computer literate
- Able to work well individually as well as in a team
- Can provide excellent customer service
Key tasks of a Lettings Administrator will include, but will not be limited to:
- To be the principal person to collect rent from anybody wishing to pay the company.
- To assist in the administration of residential lettings
- To create and arrange viewings for prospective tenants
- To promote and arrange viewings and valuations of properties
- To create valuation and inspection opportunities
- Dealing with personal, telephone, written and e-mail enquiries from prospective tenants and landlords
- Answers other Departments’ phones where required
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.