An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client, an expanding Lettings Agency in the Manchester area. They are currently looking to recruit a Lettings Administrator to join their team.
Ideally, my client is looking for an individual who has industry experience, strong people skills and the ability to work within a fast-paced environment
Key responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Drafting tenancy agreements and preparing move-in paperwork.
- Drafting tenancy renewal agreements.
- Dealing with applicant enquiries via email and telephone
- Carrying out viewings at various rental properties
- Conducting tenant referencing.
To be considered for the role of Lettings Adminstrator you must have the following:
- Strong administration skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and good general IT skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to provide professional and friendly customer service
- Full clean UK driving license
- Monday to Friday
- Alternate Saturdays
In return, my clients are offering the successful Lettings Administrator the following:
- A basic salary of between £17,000 - £19,000 per annum
- Full training
- Career progression
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.