Our clients, a well-established independent estate agency, are currently looking for an experienced Lettings Administrator to join their growing team in Bournemouth as a Lettings Assistant.
A great opportunity to join a company that offers excellent career progression as well as this, the office is dog friendly. The role of the Lettings Assistant is to support the network of partners in all lettings and tenancy-related matters.
Working hours of a Lettings Assistant:
- Monday to Friday 9 am – 5 pm
- 2 days hybrid working after training/ probation
Our clients are offering the successful Lettings Assistant:
- Up to £26,000 basic salary
- Parking permit
- Membership of Medicash and Dental plans
- Career progression
To be considered for the Lettings Assistant role, you must have the following:
- Previous Lettings/ Administration experience
- Excellent communication Both written, and verbal
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Have a can-do attitude
- have a basic understanding of tenancy agreements and tenancy set-up
- Highly organised and time-efficient
Duties of the Lettings Assistant will include, but will not be limited to:
- Provide initial support to Partners regarding lettings and tenant management queries through various communication channels.
- Assist in delivering training on lettings and tenant management to ensure the network is well-informed and educated.
- Monitor relevant forums and the Lettings FAQ section, ensuring accurate information is available and promptly addressing queries.
- Contribute to the creation and enhancement of policies, procedures and documentation relating to lettings, tenant management and to a lesser extent property management.
- Provide administrative support
- Support Partners with creating engaging property adverts and effective marketing strategies to ensure occupancy rates remain high
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client, who is confidential at this stage.