Our client is looking to recruit an organised and self-motivated Lettings Admin. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established estate agent in Chelmsford.
As a Lettings Admin, you provide the Lettings team with pre-tenancy administrative support. To succeed in this role you will ideally have an estate agency background and you will be able to effectively manage your own workload.
Ideally, our clients are looking for an individual who has the following attributes:
- Great telephone manner
- Well-presented and confident manner
- Good organisational skills and time management
Key tasks of a Lettings Admin will include, but will not be limited to:
- Chase documents for move in and prepare move-in documentation
- Arrange tenancy agreements
- Progress a let once the deal has been done
- Send out landlord/tenant confirmation emails
- Add tenancy information onto the inhouse software package
- Update landlord and tenant on referencing progress to keep up service levels
- Request move in monies
- Liaise with tenancy management
- Send out letters
- Assist with the phones
In return, our clients are offering the successful Lettings Admin:
- £20,000 - £21,000 basic
- £25,000 OTE
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage