Are you an experienced Lettings Manager looking for a step up in your career?
Our clients a highly successful estate agency, are currently looking for an experienced and ambitious Lettings Manager to join their office in the Dagenham area as a Lettings Branch Manager.
- £25,000 Basic
- £60,000 OTE
- Company car
- Strong rewards and benefits package
- Training and career progression
Lettings Branch Manager requirements:
- Previous Lettings management experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- ARLA Qualification (desirable, but not essential)
- A Full UK Driving license holder
- Knowledge of the area
- Strong lister
- Target and performance managing skills required
- Able to work in a fast-paced target driven environment
- Excellent Customer Care
Key responsibilities of a Lettings Branch Manager include:
- Attend valuations and negotiate prices with Landlords to achieve a larger property portfolio
- Manage the office and team to a very high standard
- Listing properties
- Identifying and maximising business opportunities, canvassing for valuation leads
- Viewings and negotiating offers
- Monitor overall and individual performance of all lettings team
- Deal with staff training and appraisals
- Maintain a strong relationship with all Landlords to help you acquire a future business with them
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.