Are you an ambitious and experienced Lettings Manager looking to take on a new challenge?
Well, our client has an exciting opportunity for a Lettings Branch Manager to join their close-knit team in the Aylesbury area.
Our clients are a hugely successful agency that offers their staff career longevity with fantastic benefits and progression opportunities. This is a role not to be missed!
As a Lettings Branch Manager, you will be required to work:
- Full time, including Saturday on a rota basis
Our client is offering the successful Lettings Branch Manager:
- Basic up to £32,000
- OTE £60,000
- Monetary support for first 3 months whilst building pipeline
- Company Car or Car allowance
- Structured career progression
- Ongoing Training and Support from the Director
- Funded training for Level 3 Award in Property and Housing Management (including ARLA)
The tasks for the Lettings Branch Manager include but are not limited to:
- Conducting daily Lettings Team meetings
- Supporting the team in achieving/ exceeding set KPI’s
- Achieving/ exceeding personal KPI’s
- Building and Maintaining excellent rapport with Landlords and Tenants
- Arranging property viewings
- Negotiating and agreeing new Tenancies
- Keeping up-to-date with compliance and Safety regulations, ensuring the Lettings team remains knowledgeable also
- Upkeeping team moral to encourage top performance
The requirements to be considered for the Lettings Branch Manager Position:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within Residential Lettings at a Senior Negotiator position or higher
- Excellent Leadership skills
- Target driven individual.
- Ability to create and action Business plans
- Strong computer skills
- Full Drivers Licence
- Brilliant Rapport building skills
- Knowledgeable, driven and Positive individual
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.