Our clients, A long-established independent agency with a proud reputation for professionalism and customer service, are currently looking for an experienced Lettings Consultant at their thriving branch based near Thetford. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to be an integral part of a successful, well-known team.
As a Lettings Consultant, you will be offered:
- Competitive basic salary DOE
- Strong commission structure
- Career progression
- Ongoing training and support
- Will fund for industry-relevant qualifications
- Opportunity to work for a fantastic local brand!
Key responsibilities included in the role of a Lettings Consultant:
- Coordinate business generation and marketing activities
- Tenancy Check-in /outs and tenancy inspections
- General admin support including updating CRM and other digital processes.
- Proactively book appraisals
- Manage incoming enquiries from new applicants regarding properties on the market
- Attend viewings with pre-qualified applicants
- Maximise board presence and promote brand awareness
- Liaise and negotiate between both parties to secure the let
- Manage day-to-day tenant queries /Property maintenance
Requirements for the role of a Lettings Consultant:
- Must work well as part of a team
- Methodical approach to administration duties
- Self-motivation with a ‘can-do attitude
- Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional, determined, ambitious and focused
- Minimum 2 years experience within the Property Sector
- Own a vehicle and a clean driving licence
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client, who is confidential at this stage.