Are you in Lettings or Property Management seeking a new opportunity that can offer longevity and career progression? If yes, our client an independent estate agency is seeking a Lettings Consultant to join their close-knit team in Mansfield.
As a Lettings Consultant, you’ll be required to work Monday to Friday and 1 in 3 Saturdays
The successful Lettings Consultant will be offered:
- Basic salary of up to £22,000
- OTE of £28,000 (Uncapped)
- Free Parking
- Ongoing support & training
- Career progression
To be considered for the Lettings Consultant role you must have:
- Experience in Lettings or Property Management
- Career driven mindset
- A team player but with individual flair
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation, and planning skills
- Driving license and access to own car
As a Lettings Consultant, your role will involve the following:
- Arrange and conduct viewings
- Registering applicants
- Matching applicants to suitable properties
- Securing offers for prospective tenancies
- Organise maintenance and repairs
- Deal with contractors on a daily basis
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client, who is confidential at this stage.