We are currently looking for a Lettings Co-ordinator to join our clients, a well-respected independent estate agency in the Loughton area. If you have a Lettings Admin background, this could be the opportunity for you!
As a Lettings Co-ordinator, you’ll be required to work Monday-Friday.
The successful Lettings Co-ordinator will be offered:
- A basic salary £23,000+ DOE
- Ongoing training & support
- Career progression
- No weekends!
To be considered for the Lettings Co-ordinator role you must have:
- A Lettings admin background
- A team player
- Proactive “can do” attitude, with exceptional organisational skills and capable of working efficiently to specific deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- IT proficient, you will be familiar with MS Office packages and able to learn quickly
As a Lettings Co-ordinator, your role will involve:
- Chase documents for move-in and prepare move-in documentation
- Arrange tenancy agreements
- Checking safety certificates
- Progress a let once the deal has been done
- Send out landlord/tenant confirmation emails
- Add tenancy information to the in-house software package
- Update landlord and tenant on referencing progress to keep up service levels
- Request move-in monies
- Liaise with tenancy management
- Sending out letters
- Assist with the phones
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage