Our Client, a successful and well-respected independent estate agency, is looking for an accomplished Lettings Manager to join their busy team based in Ewell.
The Client is looking for a bright and enthusiastic individual with considerable estate agency experience. The candidate must be passionate about winning new business, building business relationships and providing outstanding customer service. The Client deals with sales, lettings and property management. The role would also suit a Senior Lettings Negotiator, looking to make a step up into a managerial role.
Responsibilities included in the role of a Lettings Manager:
- Signing tenancy agreements
- Deposit returns
- Property Management
- Lettings Negotiations
- Dealing with Tenants in arrears
- Dealing with evictions
- Rent guarantee renewals
- Landlord portfolio statements
- Train new staff
- End of month figures
- Booking and conducting viewings
- Lettings Valuations
- Business generation
Requirements for the role of a Lettings Manager:
- Local knowledge
- Experience in lettings valuation, property management
- ARLA Qualified (Preferable)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Driver's license with own vehicle
- Target and performance managing skills required
- Able to work in a fast-paced target driven environment
- Excellent Customer Care
- Monday to Friday 8:30 AM – 6:30 PM
- Saturdays 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- (1 in 2 with a day off in lieu).
- Basic £20,000 - £25,000 (Depending on Experience),
- Generous commission structure
- Car mileage.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.