Are you an experienced Lettings professional who’s looking for a new and exciting challenge?
We have such an opportunity with our clients in the Norwich area to join their business as a Lettings Manager.
They are currently offering a new start opportunity to an experienced and complete all-rounder in the Lettings field. Ideally, they are looking for an individual who’s able to list, let and property manage for the initial period as our client wants to build the team around you as you grow. Partnership level on the Lettings side is potentially an opportunity for the right person.
- Our clients are positioned in a fantastic location in the city of Norwich and have a large office space ready for you to build your team.
- They also have some of the latest technology to assist you in delivering an excellent service and enable you to promote the stylish brand.
- Alongside you, you’ll also be assisted by the owner of the business who has an extensive wealth of property knowledge having been a former Area Manager in the estate agency industry.
To be considered for the role of Lettings Manager you must have the following attributes:
- Currently a Senior Lettings Negotiator ready for an opportunity to work towards the next level of your career or currently a Lettings Manager
- A hungry and driven individual who wants to build a Lettings team
- Have a creative approach and the ability to think outside the box
- Experienced managing people but the humility to learn from others and start afresh.
- Hold a full UK driving license
- Ability to nurture potential clients, advise on marketing and market trends.
Our client is offering the successful Lettings Manager the following package:
- £25,000 - £28,000 basic + guarantee for the first 6 months equating to £35,000
- Bonuses scheme, yearly bonuses, uncapped commission
- Car allowance
- Pension plan
- Laptop, tablet, and company mobile
- Free onsite parking
- Fund for your ARLA qualifications if not already obtained
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.