My client, an independent leading and innovative modern thinking Estate Agency are looking for preferably an experienced Lettings Manager or a Senior Lettings Negotiator that is looking to progress, to join their close-knit team in Stowmarket.
Ideally, our clients are looking for an individual who has the following attributes:
- Self-motivation with a 'can-do attitude
- Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional, determined, ambitious, and focused
- Minimum of 2 years experience working as a Lettings Negotiator
- A full UK driving license
- ARLA or NFOPP are preferred but not required as we will support training towards your professional qualifications.
Key tasks of a Lettings Manager will include, but will not be limited to:
- Generate new and repeat business opportunities for market appraisals, instructions, viewings and lets
- Coordinate business generation and marketing activities
- Proactively book appraisals and attend appointments (maintaining a good conversion ratio)
- Manage incoming inquiries from new applicants regarding properties on the market
- Liaise and negotiate between both parties to secure the let
- Reporting any maintenance issues
- Organising Inventories, check-ins, check-outs
- Building the portfolio
In return, our clients are offering the successful Lettings Manager:
- Career progression
- £23,000 basic
- £37,000 OTE
- Car allowance for the right candidate
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage