Our Clients, a well-known estate agency are looking for a Lettings Manager to come into their team in their South West London branch. They are looking for a self-driven individual with at least 2 years of experience as a Senior Sales Negotiator.
Responsibilities of a Lettings Manager shall include, but not be limited to:
- Attend valuations and negotiate prices with landlords to achieve a larger property portfolio
- Market appraisals
- Lettings Valuations
- Letting’s business generation
- Cover the Manager in their absence (i.e. appointment, annual leave etc.)
- Assist Management with the structure of the office
- Manage the office and team to a very high standard
- Maintain a strong relationship with all Landlords to help you acquire a future business with them
- Developing and maintaining a lettings business, maximising income and profit from a range and products and services
- Increasing revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
To be considered for the role of Assistant Lettings Manager you must have the following requirements:
- Full UK Driving License
- An experienced manager with lettings and valuation experience.
- ARLA Qualified (preferred but not essential)
- Results-driven with a strong track record
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to exceed targets.
- Focused to lead and motivate a team.
- Able to bring new customers into the business.
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements
Working hours for the Lettings Manager:
- Monday to Friday 9.00 am – 6.00 pm
- Successful candidates are required to work 1 in 10 Saturdays from 9.00 am – 4.00 pm in accordance with the team rota
In return, our clients are offering the successful Lettings Manager the following:
- Up to £31,000 Basic
- Realistic OTE £50,000
- Profit Share Scheme
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
- Holiday incentives
- Guarantee while building a pipeline
- Car allowance
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage