This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Lettings Manager.
Our client is a successful, well-established Independent Estate Agency in Wakefield and is looking to continue its growth with the addition of a Lettings Manager to join their team. This is a new division, therefore they are seeking a highly driven Lettings Manager, with the ability to help establish the department. Our clients want to reward the individual with fantastic earning potential and progression.
- Monday to Friday 9 am -6 pm
- Alternative Saturdays 10-4 pm (time owed back in lieu)
The successful Lettings Manager will be offered:
- Up to £22,000 Basic
- Up to £45,000+ OTE
- A 3-month guarantee
- Onsite Parking
- Salary review
To be considered for the Lettings Manager role you must have:
- Previous Lettings Manager experience
- Strong customer service
- Target-driven mindset
- Full UK Driving License & own vehicle
- Results-driven with a strong track record
- Focused on leading and motivating a team
- Highly Organised
- Able to bring new customers into the business.
- Have Industry experience.
- Full UK driving license.
As a Lettings Manager, your role will involve the following:
- Property Management
- Lettings business generation
- Managing the office and team to a high standard
- Manage the performance of employees
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with all Landlords to help you acquire a future business with them
- Developing and maintaining a lettings business, maximising income and profit from a range and products and services
- Increasing revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Win new business
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage