Our clients, a leading independent agent are seeking an ambitious and professional Lettings Negotiator to join their busy Romford team.
This role would suit a sales-focused, friendly professional who is looking to forge a long-term career in the Property industry.
Responsibilities for the role of a Lettings Negotiator:
- Meet and liaise with prospective clients, conducting viewings and providing guidance of the Lettings process, including advice on potential rental values of their property/properties
- Prepare and progress letting particulars; manage the application process, sign up new tenants and prepare tenancy agreement contracts (negotiate as appropriate with new tenants)
- Facilitate the process of letting, through to move in
- Oversee the reference and credit checks for new and prospective tenants
- Represent the Landlord in negotiations with prospective tenants
- Provide regular feedback to applicants and Landlords accordingly
- Assist with the management and maintenance of the client database to ensure it is kept up to date and accurate
- Be proactive and demonstrate skills to undertake new business as well as retain current business
- Establish and maintain client relationships
Requirements for the role of a Lettings Negotiator:
- Minimum 12 months experience within the Lettings Industry
- Career-minded approach
- Full UK Driver’s License
- Excellent people, client, and communication skills.
- A proactive approach to lettings
- Strong administrative skills (accurate record-keeping) and pc literate
- Ability to effectively plan ahead & prioritise workload
- Up to £17,000 basic
- Up to £30,000 OTE
- Guarantee for first 5 months
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.