Our client, a well-established and successful Estate Agency is looking to recruit an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join their hard-working team in the Birmingham area.
Working hours of a Lettings Negotiator:
- Monday to Friday 8:45 am – 5:30 pm
- 1 in 2 Saturdays 9:30 am – 4:30 pm
In return, our clients are offering the successful Lettings Negotiator:
- £22,000 basic DOE
- £29,000 OTE
- Other benefits
Ideally, our clients are looking for a Lettings Negotiator who has the following attributes:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Positive and outgoing personality
- Great customer service skills
- Hungry and driven with a proactive approach
- At least 1 year of Letting’s experience
- Full UK driving license
Key tasks of a Lettings Negotiator will include, but will not be limited to:
- Negotiating between tenants and landlords
- Registering applicants
- Being proactive and willing to demonstrate skills to generate and retain business
- Overseeing a let-through to move in
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Arranging viewings
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.