Do you have experience in the property industry and are looking for a new, exciting opportunity?
Our clients are a thriving property company based in Birkenshaw, looking for a hard-working, enthusiastic and reliable individual to join their team as a Lettings Negotiator.
- Monday to Friday
- 1 in 3 Saturdays
Our clients are offering the successful Lettings Negotiator:
- £23,000 basic salary
- £28,000 OTE
- On-site free parking
- Funded team events
Lettings Negotiator requirements:
- Previous letting experience is essential.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Target-driven and ambitious
- Able to work in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Great negotiation skills
- Full UK driving license and access to own vehicle
Key duties of the Lettings Negotiator position:
- Liaising between tenants and landlords to negotiate terms of tenancy and renewals.
- Building excellent rapport with Tenants and landlords alike
- Matching tenants to the right properties and providing them with property information.
- Booking viewings and occasionally carrying out viewings
- Being proactive to achieve new business opportunities.
- Dealing with tenants move-ins
- Dealing with offers
- Answering incoming calls and queries
- Admin and ad-hoc duties
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.