Our client, a well-respected independent Property Consultancy based in Norwich are currently seeking a Lettings Negotiator to join their close-knit team.
This role would suit an individual who is “customer care orientated” and looking to forge a long-term career in the Property industry.
As a Lettings Negotiator, you’ll be required to work Monday to Friday including Saturdays on a rota basis with time off in lieu. A part-time role may be considered.
Our client is offering the successful Lettings Negotiator:
- A competitive basic salary
- A strong commission structure
- Ongoing training & support
- Additional holiday for Birthday with a discretionary day at Christmas
- Summer/Christmas staff events
- Opportunity to work for a well-respected agency!
Lettings Negotiator requirements:
- A Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Experience working as a Letting Negotiator or as a Property Manager would be ideal however not essential
- Excellent customer service, administration & communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Full driving licence
- Career minded approach
- High attention to detail with excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Appropriate industry-gained qualifications
As a Lettings Negotiator, your role will include:
- Dealing with general enquiries from landlords and tenants
- Matching ideal tenants to each property
- Interviewing and dealing with applications from prospective tenants from the initial enquiry through to completion
- Organising maintenance and repairs, obtaining quotes and issuing works orders
- Arranging viewings with subsequent follow-up and feedback to landlords.
- Preparation of tenancy agreements and associated documents.
- Diary management.
- Dealing with tenancy issues and reporting to landlords.
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.