Do you have experience in Lettings? Are you looking for a new, exciting opportunity in the property industry? If yes, this may be the right opportunity for you!
Our clients are a successful and thriving independent Estate Agency, looking for a hard-working, enthusiastic, and reliable individual to join their team as a Lettings Negotiator.
- Monday- Friday
- Alternate Saturdays
Our clients are offering the successful Lettings Negotiator:
- Up to £25,000 basic salary, depending on experience
- OTE between £40,000-£45,000 first year (£50,000+ second year!)
- Use of a pool vehicle or car allowance
- Ongoing training and support
- Career progression
Lettings Negotiator requirements:
- Previous letting experience is essential
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Target-driven and ambitious
- Able to work in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Great negotiation skills
- Full UK driving license
Key duties of the Lettings Negotiator position:
- Liaising between tenants and landlords to negotiate terms of tenancy and renewals.
- Building excellent rapport with Tenants and landlords alike
- Matching tenants to the right properties and providing them with property information.
- Booking viewings and carrying out viewings
- Being proactive to achieve new business opportunities.
- Dealing with tenants move-ins
- Dealing with offers
- Answering incoming calls and queries
- Admin and ad-hoc duties
Due to the high amount of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.