Are you an experienced Lettings Negotiator looking to join a leading estate agency that can offer its staff high salaries and career progression?
Our clients are an independent agency that embraces the communities they operate within and are looking for an individual to join their team in the Chinnor area as a Lettings Negotiator.
The successful Lettings Negotiator will be offered:
- £20,000 - £25,000 basic
- £35,000 OTE
- Career progression
- Monday to Friday 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
- 1 in 3 Saturdays with a day off in lieu.
Lettings Negotiator requirements:
- UK driving license & access to own car
- Experience in Lettings
- Local knowledge would be helpful
- Highly motivated and driven to succeed and progress
- Outstanding customer service with great rapport-building skills
- Hard-working with a determination to exceed targets
Lettings Manager's duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting customers and answering incoming calls and queries
- Booking valuations
- Conducting viewings
- Liaising with tenants and landlords
- Negotiating tenancy terms and renewals
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client, who is confidential at this stage.