Our client a well-established and leading independent estate agency is looking for an experienced Lettings Valuer at their thriving branch in St Albans. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to be an integral part of a growing and successful team.
They are looking for a motivated individual who can go out and generate new business to build on the current portfolio.
Our clients are offering the successful Lettings Valuer:
- Up to £30,000 basic salary
- Strong commission structure for the right applicant
- Car allowance or pool car
- Career progression
- Full support from the Director
Key tasks of a Lettings Valuer will include, but will not be limited to:
- Generate new and repeat business opportunities for market appraisals, instructions, viewings and lets
- Coordinate business generation and marketing activities
- Proactively book appraisals and attend appointments (maintaining a good conversion ratio)
- Manage incoming enquiries from new applicants regarding properties on the market
- Maximise board presence and promote brand awareness
- Liaise and negotiate between both parties to secure the let
- General Admin duties
- New business generation
- Stock levels and speed of turnover
- Build rapport with all clients to understand their needs
- Be proactive to secure the right property for the Landlord and tenant
- Work to targets and manage personal performance
Lettings Valuer requirements:
- Self-motivation with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Must have great knowledge of the St Albans market
- Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional, determined, ambitious and focused
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within the Lettings Industry
- A full UK driving license and own vehicle
- ARLA qualifications desirable
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.