Do you speak Mandarin? And are you an experienced Property Manager looking for a fresh new challenge?
My client, an independent agency with international offices in London, UAE and Hong Kong is looking for such an individual to join their team.
This position would see you managing a London portfolio, dealing with mandarin speaking clients and liaising with their overseas offices.
As a Property Manager, you’ll be required to work Monday to Friday
The successful Property Manager will be offered:
- Competitive salary up to £35,000
- Being a key part of a busy motivated team
Property Manager requirements:
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role
- Fluent in Mandarin
- Highly organised
- Attention to detail
- An excellent communicator both verbal and written
- Experience in the residential lettings sector
- UK driving licence
As a Property Manager, your role will involve:
- Managing a portfolio of private residential tenancies throughout London
- Liaising effectively with tenants, tradesmen, service providers and professional advisors
- Liaising with private landlords and investment clients
- Arranging and monitoring works and repairs
- Preparing tenancy agreements and statutory notices
- Carrying out property inspections
- Pursuing outstanding monthly rental payments
- Negotiating terms of tenancy renewals
- Mediating between landlords and tenants
- Handling tenancy deposit returns
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.