Would you like to work for one of the UK’s fastest-growing mortgage and protection firms?
They are currently looking for an enthusiastic Mortgage Administrator to help their Advisers handle hundreds of leads on a monthly basis. The company have invested heavily in technology and is disrupting the specialist mortgage market. Over the last 18 months they have seen a huge increase in the number of enquiries, and due to this business levels have been through the roof.
This will be based from their office in Norwich. They offer a competitive basic salary with a strong commission structure and a great chance to progress.
Responsibilities of a Mortgage Administrator:
- Reporting to the Case Manager Lead, work efficiently and proactively to manage new and existing customers’ applications from submission, through to the lender and completion
- You’ll need to make sure all applications are accurate and complete, and that all supporting documentation has been provided as required by compliance
- You’ll need to keep in regular contact with lenders, conveyancers, and surveyors to provide regular updates to customers - comprehensively and jargon-free
- You’ll interpret and collate data across a number of systems as well as upload all client information correctly onto our platform - accurately and in a timely manner
- You’ll need to thoroughly check mortgage offers to make sure there are no errors
- Act as a critical feedback loop to our Operations and Development teams as we continuously enhance our platform, customer journey and service model
- Work with our mortgage experts (brokers) to guarantee they are best enabled to deliver the highest quality of customer service
- You’ll take part in regular training, 1 to 1s and team meetings, celebrating successes and addressing areas for improvement
- You’ll also look at the bigger picture, keeping a close eye on processes and feedback to ensure the best possible journey for our customers
Requirements for this Mortgage Administrator role:
- At least 1 years of experience in an Administration role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ambitious and a self-starter with the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment embracing continuous improvement
- Detail-obsessed, conscientious and highly organised with exceptional time management skills - we move at speed and need you to keep up
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships across internal team members
- Excellent computer skills
- Experience with complex mortgages cases and specialist lenders is an advantage but not required
Benefits of this Mortgage Administrator role:
- £22,000 Basic Salary
- £9,000 Bonus Scheme (£31,00 OTE)
- Work from Home on a Friday
- Unlimited Holiday
- Enhanced Pension
- Company Share Scheme
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.