Our client, a highly successful mortgage broker, who in recent years has expanded their reach across the UK are now looking to add to their Norwich team with the addition of a Mortgage Administrator. They are looking for a hardworking and personable individual who will join their busy administration team.
This position will see the successful individual undertake administrative tasks ensuring the mortgage brokers have adequate support to work efficiently. Therefore this position ideally requires someone who has previous experience as a Mortgage Administrator.
Salary package on offer:
- £24,000 - £26,000 Basic
- Your birthday off!
- Free on-site parking
- Progression opportunities
Requirements for the role of Mortgage Administrator:
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Mortgage Administrator
- Ability to work independently, as well as, part of a larger team
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Knowledge of Microsoft package programs (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills - able to build strong working relationships both internally and externally
Key responsibilities of a Mortgage Administrator will include:
- Gaining case updates from mortgage lenders, solicitors, insurance providers and GP’s to report back to the corresponding Mortgage Advisors
- Keeping internal records updated
- Handle queries from Mortgage Advisors
- Inputting data to key mortgages up until submission of the application
- Allocating referrals
- Liaising with Estate Agents and providing weekly / monthly updates
- Producing marketing materials
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required during busier periods
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.