Are you an experienced Mortgage Adviser looking to work for a market-leading independent property business with great progression and earning potential?
We are currently looking for an experienced Mortgage Adviser to join our client's successful team in the Romford area.
Our clients have multiple offices offering a fantastic reputation and database of clients.
Salary and Benefits:
- Basic Salary - £25,000 increasing after probation
- OTE - £50,000 - £80,000
- Car Allowance - £3,000
- 15% - 50% commission depending on banking’s
- Quarterly bonus structure
- Private health care
- Additional commission for referring business and conveyancing, surveyors etc
- Structured career progression and promotion opportunities
Mortgage Adviser job requirements:
- CeMap or Equivalent qualifications
- Experience in a mortgage adviser position
- Ideally CAS Status
- Able to build and forge strong relationships.
- Strong communication skills.
- Provide exceptional client service.
- Strong negotiation and influencing.
- Organised and effective time management.
Mortgage Adviser duties:
- Effectively work with the estate agency team to promote mortgage and financial services business
- Provide the highest level of customer care at all times
- Convert booked appointments into business
- Contact customers for missed opportunities
- Maintain proactive ongoing customer contact
- Provide advice on mortgages
- Adhere to sales structure, advice quality and compliance guidance at all times
- Achieve sales targets each month
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.