Are you an experienced Mortgage Adviser looking to re-locate to Dubai? An award-winning real estate company is currently looking for a qualified and professional Mortgage Adviser to join their established and growing team. My clients are a family founded property services company operating a traditional UK estate agency model in the UAE.
This role is a commission-only position where you receive a 50:50 split of any business you write. This is a great opportunity for you to expand your career and earn endless tax-free money. For this position, you must have £12,000 in savings to cover yourself before you start earning your commission.
To be considered for this Mortgage Adviser role, you must have the following:
- CeMAP qualified
- 2+ years of previous experience within a Mortgage role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build strong client relationships.
- Proven track record within a sales environment and relationship management
- Mortgage experience essential
- Articulate, Numerate and Confident
- Successful sales background
- Drive and enthusiasm
- Experience in fee-charging services is essential.
The key duties of this Mortgage Adviser role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Working closely with Sales Agents within the business
- Pipeline Management and reporting
- Achieve monthly targets.
- New business generation
- Maintain client relationships and portfolios.
- Deal directly with bank representatives.
In return, our clients are offering the following to the successful Mortgage Adviser:
- Tax-free uncapped earnings
- Residence visa
- Fun and vibrant working environment
- Great opportunity for career progression
- Guaranteed business leads
- Tax-free salary of £50,000 - £150,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.