We are currently looking for a Mortgage and Protection Adviser to join our clients, a nationally recognised Estate Agency who are looking to add to their team in Bristol
The position will be based in the Bristol with leads provided from the Estate Agency team.
- Full Time
- Monday – Friday and alternate Saturdays (with lieu day provided)
The successful Mortgage and Protection Adviser will be offered:
- Basic Salary £22,000 - £28,000 Basic
- Strong Commission structure
- OTE £50,000 - £60,000
- Car allowance
- Great Progression Opportunities
Mortgage and Protection Adviser requirements:
- Driven to achieve targets and ability to offer excellent customer service.
- Ability to deal with high volume of 1st appointments and subsequent sign ups.
- Fully CeMap qualified with mortgage broking experience
- Full UK Driving license.
Responsibilities for the role of Mortgage and Protection Adviser:
- Liaising with Estate Agency staff to ensure effective referrals.
- Giving face-to-face advice to potential buyers in the branch
- Chasing potential leads and generating new business
- Providing a high level of service in line with compliance
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.