Due to recent success, my client a successful independent is looking to expand and recruit an experienced Self-Employed Mortgage Advisor to join their team. For the successful Advisor, they are offering the successful individual the option to work full-time within their North London office or to work on a hybrid basis. They provide strong admin support allowing maximum time to write Mortgage and Protection business.
The ideal individual will be an experienced Mortgage Advisor who has their own client bank based within commutable distance to North London.
- Working from within the office full-time or hybrid working is available
Salary package on offer for the role of Mortgage Advisor:
- Commission Split
- 70% for the advisor on both self-generated and leads provided.
- 30% paid on any investment leads passed to the FA’s
- OTE Earnings between £70,000 - £100,000
Requirements for the role of Mortgage Advisor:
- Experience in the mortgage industry
- CeMap qualifications
- CAS status
- Ability to write mortgage and protection business
- Would need own client bank
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.