Are you an experienced Mortgage Broker looking for a new opportunity that offers hybrid working and strong earning potential?
Our clients, a well-respected and award-winning practice, are looking to recruit a Self-Employed Mortgage Broker with their own client bank to join their team. Our clients will also provide between 20 and 40 leads a month, therefore can offer excellent earning potential, along with administration support.
The position is available on a hybrid basis, with 2/3 days office based in Hamilton and the rest of the time working remotely.
Salary package on offer for the role of Mortgage Broker:
- £60,000 - £70,000 OTE
- 70% / 30% split on self-generated business
- 50% on referred business
- Team Events
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Monday – Friday
- Hybrid working is available (2/3 days office based)
- Flexibility on working hours
Requirements for the role of Mortgage Broker:
- CeMAP Qualified
- Own client bank
- Confident and professional manner
Responsibilities included in the role of Mortgage Broker:
- Meeting clients and discussing mortgage and protection services
- Writing mortgage and protection business
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.