Our clients, a nationally recognised estate agency, are looking for an ambitious Mortgage and Protection Adviser to join their busy team in Torquay.
They are experiencing high levels of business at present, and they have a steady stream of referrals coming through their estate agency branches, making this role potentially lucrative for the right individual. The Torquay office is extremely busy therefore, you will not be short of leads.
Key responsibilities included in the role of a Mortgage & Protection Adviser:
- Liaising with Sales Negotiators to ensure effective referrals.
- Giving face-to-face advice to potential buyers in branch
- Chasing potential leads and generating new business
- Providing a high level of service in line with compliance
For the role of Mortgage and Protection Adviser you must have the following:
- Friendly and proactive manner
- Minimum 6 months experience as a Mortgage Adviser either from a bank of Whole of Market environment
- Full CeMAP Qualification
- Full UK Driving license
- Basic £22,000 - £26,000
- OTE £50,000 - £65,000
- £3k Car allowance
- Initial guarantee to cover whilst building pipeline
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.