Our clients are an established independent mortgage firm who are looking for an experienced Mortgage and Protection Advisor to join their office in St Neots. They are now looking for a driven and hungry advisor to step in and service all the business leads that are being generated. They work with a number of introducers that continue to provide quality leads. Self-employed package also available.
There is a hybrid option available, giving you more flexibility. The office is also only open Monday – Friday, but you will need to be flexible for your clients on the weekends.
As a Mortgage and Protection Adviser your role will involve:
- Face to face and telephone-based advice servicing all their in-house referrals effectively.
- Sourcing the right mortgage and protection products from the whole of the market
- Helping & guiding clients through the process
- Feeding back to & coaching referring colleagues, having input with the operations team to help them constantly improve their service and referral levels
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service & maintaining great client relationships
- Achieving/Exceeding all agreed on role targets & KPIs.
- Access the company's huge database and generate business.
To be considered for the Mortgage and Protection Adviser role you must have:
- CeMap 1,2 & 3 essential.
- CAS preferred.
- Experience in the whole of the market would be preferable, but banking or building society will be considered.
- Proven track record working in a sales target environment or managing a busy workload with deadlines.
- Highly motivated individual with a proven track record of success.
- Excellent communication skills; written & verbal.
Our client is offering the successful Mortgage and Protection Advisor:
- £20,000 - £30,000 basic salary
- £50,000 OTE
- Guarantee for initial months, whilst building your pipeline.
- Parking Permit
- Strong Commission structure with lots of added bonuses.
- Uncapped earnings due to the growth of the business
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.