My clients are a successful Mortgage Advisory firm in Colchester with big plans for the future. Being an extremely customer-centric company and a business that firmly believes in putting the needs of its people before anything else. They are looking for an experienced Mortgage and Protection Adviser who has a passion for doing a great job for everyone they meet.
They are looking for an individual to manage their diary efficiently, allowing you to have the flexibility to work from home, but also alter your hours slightly.
Responsibilities of a Mortgage and Protection Adviser:
- Observing the requirements of the Financial Conduct Authority
- Accepting full responsibility for the day-to-day maintenance of a close and mutually productive working relationship with any designated Introducer who has elected to enter into a formal arrangement with the company.
- Offering advice to all clients seeking to purchase a property, qualifying the client’s potential to secure finance, thereby eliminating timewasters; and enabling the provision of management information so as to continue to prove the company’s worth.
- Providing accurate and fully considered advice and then maintaining contact with the client until such time as a suitable property is found and an application for a mortgage is to be made.
- Maintaining close contact with the client throughout the purchase, until such time as a ‘speedy’ offer is received and the ‘protection’ contract is underwritten.
- Being familiar with the most attractive schemes available to suit the majority of circumstances.
- Completing fully the Client Factfind, understanding the client’s circumstances, needs and aspirations, thereby ensuring both suitability and affordability
- Explaining the various different mortgages available and making sure the client understands the differences between variable, fixed, capped, and discounted rates
- Fully explaining the various methods of repaying the debt.
- Providing a detailed estimate of cost, identifying all ‘up-front’ and monthly payments, and taking the time to ensure complete client understanding of all product criteria.
- Fully explaining the reasons for the recommendation, and how the product suits the client’s needs.
Requirements of a Mortgage and Protection Adviser:
- CeMap and CAS
- Clear track record of working in a fast-paced targeted environment.
- The whole of Market Mortgage Advice experience
- Great Organisation and Communication Skills
Working Hours for this Mortgage and Protection Adviser role:
- Monday – Friday 8:30 – 6 pm
- Every other Saturday 9 am – 4 pm (Day off in Lieu)
- Saturdays are working from home.
- Based on performance, my clients offer flexible working, so managing your diary is key.
- Basic Salary of £25,000 - £32,000 (Depending on Experience)
- 20% commission based on all banked business
- Endless lead supply.
- Unlimited Holiday (yes you read that correctly)
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Modern well-designed offices to work from
- Full support and training
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.