Are you a Mortgage and Protection Adviser looking to work for a market-leading independent property business with great progression opportunities?
My clients are currently looking for an experienced Mortgage and Protection Adviser to join their successful team. They have several offices across Essex and have seen a huge increase in growth to become market leaders in their areas.
You will be required to work in the office 3 days a week in order to build a strong relationship with the team, that will be referring you 100’s of referrals on a monthly basis. You will then have the opportunity to work from home 2 days a week to give you flexibility. My clients have been running for over 20 years, allowing them to build a fantastic reputation and database of clients.
Responsibilities of this Mortgage and Protection Adviser role:
- Effectively work with the estate agency team to promote mortgage and financial services business
- Provide the highest level of customer care at all times
- Convert booked appointments into business
- Contact customers for missed opportunities
- Maintain proactive ongoing customer contact
- Provide holistic advice on general insurance, mortgage, and personal protection
- Adhere to sales structure, advice quality and compliance guidance at all times
- Achieve sales targets each month
Requirements of this Mortgage and Protection Adviser role:
- CeMap or Equivalent qualifications
- Experience within a mortgage adviser position
- Ideally CAS Status
- Able to build and forge strong relationships.
- Strong communication skills.
- Analytical and ability to research.
- Provide exceptional client service.
- Strong negotiation and influencing.
- Organised and effective time management.
- Have detailed knowledge of the FCA and the firm’s record-keeping requirements.
- Technical product knowledge in the mortgage and protection arena.
Benefits of this Mortgage and Protection Adviser role:
- Basic Salary - £25,000 to £40,000 (Depending on Experience and Bankings)
- Car Allowance - £3,000
- 15% - 50% commission depending on banking’s
- OTE - £50,000 - £80,000
- Quarterly bonus structure
- Private health care
- Opportunity to work in a branch and from home (Hybrid Role)
- Full admin support (from sign-up through to case completion)
- Additional commission for referring business to estate agency and lettings business
- Additional commission for conveyancing, surveyors etc
- Structured career progression and promotion opportunities
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.