Are you an experienced Mortgage and Protection Adviser looking to work for a market-leading independent property business with great progression and earning potential?
We are currently looking for an experienced Mortgage and Protection Adviser to join our client's successful team in the Kent area.
Our clients have been running for decades with multiple office locations meaning they have a fantastic reputation and database of clients. All leading them to become market leaders in their areas.
Salary and Benefits:
- Basic Salary - £25,000 increasing after probation
- Car Allowance - £3,000
- 15% - 50% commission depending on banking’s
- OTE - £50,000 - £80,000
- Quarterly bonus structure
- Private health care
- Full admin support (from sign-up through to case completion)
- Additional commission for referring business and conveyancing, surveyors etc
- Structured career progression and promotion opportunities
Mortgage and Protection Adviser job requirements:
- CeMap or Equivalent qualifications
- Experience in a mortgage adviser position
- Ideally CAS Status
- Able to build and forge strong relationships.
- Strong communication skills.
- Analytical and able to research.
- Provide exceptional client service.
- Strong negotiation and influencing.
- Organised and effective time management.
- Have detailed knowledge of the FCA and the firm’s record-keeping requirements.
- Technical product knowledge in the mortgage and protection arena.
Mortgage and Protection Adviser duties:
- Effectively work with the estate agency team to promote mortgage and financial services business
- Provide the highest level of customer care at all times
- Convert booked appointments into business
- Contact customers for missed opportunities
- Maintain proactive ongoing customer contact
- Provide holistic advice on general insurance, mortgage, and personal protection
- Adhere to sales structure, advice quality and compliance guidance at all times
- Achieve sales targets each month
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.