We are currently looking for a Mortgage Broker to join our clients, a specialist Mortgage Brokerage in the Birmingham area
The position will be office-based, with a well-established and successful business, offering all leads. Our clients primarily specialise in Adverse and Self-employed cases, therefore a background in these fields is essential.
- Full Time
- Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm
The successful Mortgage and Protection Adviser will be offered:
- Basic Salary £27,500 - £30,000 Basic
- Commission Structure on Mortgages and Protection
- OTE £65,000 - £70,000
- 23 Days holiday plus bank holidays
Mortgage and Protection Adviser requirements:
- Driven to achieve targets and ability to offer excellent customer service.
- Ability to deal with high volume of 1st appointments and subsequent sign ups.
- Fully CeMap qualified with mortgage broking experience
- Full UK Driving license.
Responsibilities for the role of Mortgage and Protection Adviser:
- Providing excellent Mortgage Advice
- Closing for business
- Providing a high level of service in line with compliance
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.