Are you an experienced Mortgage and Protection Adviser looking to work for an award-winning and well-regarded company? If so, a fantastic opportunity has become available for my clients based in Surrey.
They are looking to recruit a Mortgage Advisor to join their team, working on a hybrid basis, with a strong basic salary, excellent incentivised commission structure, car allowance and strong earning potential.
Our client is offering the successful Mortgage and Protection Adviser:
- £30,000 Basic
- £2,400 Car Allowance
- £60,000 - £80,000 OTE
- 10% - 50% Commission.
- Hybrid working
- As a Mortgage and Protection Adviser, you’ll be required to work Monday – Friday, with a mixture of office and home-based working.
To be considered for the Mortgage and Protection Adviser role you must have the following skills:
- Ability to build and forge strong relationships.
- Experience as a Mortgage & Protection Adviser
- Strong communication skills.
- Organised and effective time management.
- CeMAP or industry-recognised equivalent.
- Ability to close for business
As a Mortgage and Protection Adviser, your role will involve:
- To provide a mortgage and protection financial advice service to clients.
- Identify and contact potential clients. Gather sufficient client information and identify client needs.
- Analyse the information gathered and undertake sufficient research to make suitable recommendations.
- Ensure that the level of service, as agreed with each client, is delivered in a timely manner.
- Attain and maintain competent status as defined by the FCA and the firm.
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.