Due to growth and internal promotions, our clients based in Leigh on Sea, are looking for a Mortgage Case Manager to join their team. The position will involve dealing with 30-40 applications per month, including gaining information and packaging mortgage cases, through to updating client. This is a varied role, with career progression available.
As a Mortgage Case Manager, you must work Monday to Friday 9 am-5 pm.
Our clients are offering the successful Mortgage Case Manager :
- A basic salary of £25,000
- OTE £30,000 per annum
- Monthly Bonus scheme
- Full Training provided.
- Option of Great Career Progression with opportunity to progress into Mortgage Advisor position.
The Mortgage Case Manager role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Supporting the broker with backend admin using their CRM systems to key information.
- Providing updates to the clients on the progress of their mortgage applications.
- Tracking the mortgage applications with the lender.
- Supporting the clients up until completion.
To be considered for the Mortgage Case Manager role, you must have the following:
- Experience working in a Mortgage Administrator role is ideal, but something similar within financial services would be considered
- Excellent customer service and telephone manner
- Confidence on the phone
- Initiative to get the job done.
- Excellent administrative Skills
- IT Literate
- Excellent attention to detail
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client, who is confidential at this stage.