Our client a large UK company is looking for a New Homes Business Development Manager to join their team
The successful candidate will be a well-organised individual who is able to work well in a team.
As a New Homes Business Development Manager you will be expected to work Monday – Friday with the occasional Saturday
Our client is offering the successful New Homes Business Development Manager
- Basic salary up to £40,000
- OTE of £55,000 +
- Company car
- Company phone and laptop
- Career progression opportunities
To be considered for the New Homes Business Development Manager role you must have:
- Experience in the New Homes Industry.
- Experience in Estate Agency would be an advantage
- Must be able to demonstrate a track record of winning new business and building B2B relationships.
- Local knowledge of the East London New Homes market and area is essential.
- Full UK driving license
As a New Homes Business Development Manager your role will involve:
- Organising meetings with Sales Directors of small, medium and larger house builders.
- Preparing and attending sales pitches for both Private and shared ownership sites.
- Working closely with our branch network to find and win new sites.
- Liaising with new and existing clients in the new build industry to develop and bolster relationships.
- Attending networking events
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.