Our client an established agency are seeking an experienced Land & New Homes Sales Manager to oversee their sites across Essex.
Experience within the role is essential, along with living in the region of Essex. The successful candidate must have a proven track record within the property sector, and have the hunger and desire to hit the ground running!
Responsibilities of a Land & New Homes Sales Manager:
- Ensure effective performance management of all team members,
- Both off plan and face to face sales negotiation
- Managing, incentivising, motivating your team of site sales consultants
- Encouraging and generating sales leads for mortgage advice, conveyancing, new homes, lettings and property valuations
- Working towards set targets
- Client presentations
- Launch events, sales and marketing
- Passionate about Estate Agency ideally with New Homes experience
- Have proven leadership skills
- A history of achieving sales targets whilst providing quality customer care and operational excellence
- The ability to demonstrate empathy and the ability to build relationships quickly with both developer/seller and buyer is essential
- Hold a full UK Driving License
- A basic salary up to £35,000 DOE
- High uncapped OTE - £70,000-£80,000
- Car Allowance/Company car
- Excellent benefits
- Excellent induction, training and ongoing support
Hours: Full time
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.