Are you an experienced Sales Negotiator who is looking for work on a part-time basis?
Our client is currently offering such a position within their Chelmsford branch due to expansion. They are a successful and respected independent Estate Agent who provide only the very best reliable and friendly customer service
They are ideally looking for someone with a minimum of 12 months experience as a Sales Negotiator with local knowledge for this position.
Our client is offering the successful Sales Negotiator:
- Overall package between £19,000 - £20,000 (Based on 3 days per week)
- End-of-year bonus (Based on team performance)
- Ongoing training & support
- Full support from the Directors
- This is ideally a part-time position for 3 / 4 days a week - Our client would also consider someone who would like to work full-time
- Our client can be slightly flexible on working hours in terms of start and finish times (9:00am – 5:00pm / 9:30am – 5:30pm / 10:00am – 6:00pm) during weekdays
- Saturday would be 9:00am – 5:00pm
The ideal Sales Negotiator must have the following experience:
- Knowledge of the local area would be ideal
- At least 12 months experience as a Sales Negotiator
- Highly driven and motivated
- Well presented with a confident manner
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Full UK driving licence and own car
As a Sales Negotiator, your role will involve the following:
- Registering potential buyers
- Crossing selling additional services available
- Arranging viewing appointments
- Accompanying viewing appointments
- Providing excellent customer service
- Achieving personal targets
- Sales administration & progression
- Reporting to the Directors
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.