Are you an organised and efficient Financial Administrator with experience in dealing with Pensions and Investments. Our clients are currently looking to expand their team and can offer career progression and the opportunity to join an expanding business.
Our clients are an independent practice with vast experience in Financial advice. They have an excellent reputation and work with 1000’s of clients providing financial advice and support.
Salary package on offer for the role of Pensions Administrator
- Basic Salary from £26,000 +
- Flexible hours
- Free Parking
- 40 hours per week (Our clients can offer a flexible working pattern)
Requirements for the role of Pensions Administrator:
- Day to day administration of pension schemes and policies
- Liaising with third parties, including IFAS and pension providers
- Strong IT skills
- Experience in role previously
- Must be highly organised.
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.