Our client, an innovative conceptual architectural firm based in Dubai that works on a variety of typologies on a global basis is currently looking to grow their team this year. Due to the large number of projects they have taken on. In turn, they are looking for individuals to join their team who are passionate about the industry and wish to grow their careers.
Currently, they are looking for an on-site Project Manager to join their team. The ideal individual will be responsible for expeditors, expediting, project management, inspections, and logistics management on-site in Dubai. The Project Manager is expected to oversee every aspect of design process, organize and coordinate construction procedures, ensure projects are completed within budget and on time, and build positive relationships with clients.
Project Manager responsibilities:
- Coordinate project activities and ensure all project phases are completed on time
- Monitor project progress and address any issues that arise
- Communicate with stakeholders to provide regular updates on project status
- Assist in the preparation of project proposals, timeframes, and schedules
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, and reports
- Coordinate with internal teams and external vendors to ensure resources are available and allocated appropriately
- Assist in budget management and financial tracking of the project
To be considered for the role of Project Manager you must have the following:
- Experience with expediting, project management, coordination, and resource management
- Ability to understand and execute technical plans and specifications
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of the construction industry and local regulations
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Bachelor's degree in either civil or Architecture, or related field; PMP certification is a plus
- Experience in the construction field. Previous experience of construction projects in the United Arab Emirates would be helpful.
- Software skills are important such as Autocad, Revit, Microsoft Projects and Primavera
- Monday to Friday between 9.00 AM - 6.00 PM
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage